fbpx

Pattaya chef gets wrist stuck in mixing machine in horrific accident caused by long...

0
Rescue services were called to a sweet maker's kitchen after she got her right wrist caught in a mixing machine. Kewalin, 65, was taken to a local hospital with her wrist virtually detached with the...

Canadian museum owner seriously injured after falling from hill in Pattaya

0
Pattaya –A Canadian museum owner has sustained serious injuries after falling in the Pratumnak Hill area in South Pattaya yesterday afternoon. Rescue workers were notified of the incident at 4:00PM on a hill near the...

Thai Department of Disease control warns on vaping, first case of pneumonia from vaping...

0
E-cigarettes have been blamed for breathing problems in a 48-year-old male patient admitted to a private hospital, Dr Asadang Ruaycharin, deputy director-general and a spokesman for the Department of Disease Control, said yesterday (December...

Woman goes into labor on Songtaew in Central Pattaya

0
Pattaya- A young woman gave birth to a healthy child this afternoon after going into labor on a Songtaew (baht bus) pickup truck in Central Pattaya. She was on her way to the Pattaya hospital on...

Prime Minister of Thailand encourages public to give healthy gift baskets instead of booze...

0
BANGKOK (NNT) - Prior to the Cabinet meeting yesterday, the Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha took part in public relation campaigns from several government agencies promoting their events. Starting with the...

Thai Navy rescues Myanmar fisherman floating in middle of ocean near Trat for ten...

0
Trat- The Thai Navy has successfully rescued a 35 year old fisherman from Myanmar this afternoon who was floating in the ocean alone for ten hours near Trat today after falling off a fishing boat...

Elderly woman dies after drinking alcohol mixed with toad blood in Chonburi, fifth death...

0
Chonburi – Another person has died after drinking herbal alcohol, also known as ‘Yadong’, mixed with poisonous toad blood in Mueang Chonburi. Read more about the previous story HERE. https://thepattayanews.com/2019/10/22/one-man-dies-three-in-coma-ten-injured-after-drinking-bootleg-booze-mixed-with-poisonous-toad-blood-in-chonburi/ An elderly woman, 78 year old Boonruen...

Soi Dog Foundation hits 100,000 sterilizations for stray animals for the first time in...

0
Press Release Soi Dog hits 100,000 sterilizations for the first time in a calendar year     The day we see no suffering of stray animals on the streets and the eradication of rabies in Thailand are...

Starting in the New Year all tourists must bring their own bags to National...

0
Starting January 1st, tourists visiting national parks in Thailand will be required to carry their own plastic bags to contain the garbage they generate and take it out of the parks when they leave....

Thai man dies while eating satay pork at Thai restaurant in Na Jomtien

0
Na Jomtien- Pattaya Police and emergency officials reported yesterday that a 56 year old Thai man has passed away while eating Satay pork at a noodle shop in Na Jomtien. The man, Mr. Prasert Jammanee,...
×