Hello Pattaya News Readers and Supporters!
The following is our weekly feature in which we highlight the top local stories in our area, Pattaya and Chonburi, from the past week. The number of stories differs from week to week.
These are chosen and curated by our editorial team and are designed for our readers to get a quick “catch-up” of important stories they may have missed. We publish many stories daily and it is easy to lose track of important events or changes in our area. We do national recaps in a separate article, this is only the top local stories in our area and province.
They are in no particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing. These are from Sunday, February 6th, 2022, to Saturday, February 12th, 2022.
Let’s get started and see what the top local stories were!
1. Man claims a giant crow and forest ghosts led him to a dead body in the Pattaya area
Unsurprisingly, this article drew hundreds of comments, many of them in disbelief.
2. Pattaya Police start renewed crackdown on illegal motorbike racing
Will it last? We will see. Many of our readers certainly hope so.
3. Man, in a fit of rage, destroys his entire home in Chonburi
Another very popular article and video.
4. Naklua Walk and Eat Festival returns every weekend
Events, after a Covid-19 pause, have now returned!
5. Pay tax on land or buildings in Pattaya? You have more time to pay this year.
See the article for details.