The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (June 28th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Namfon (fresh fish) at Rattanakorn Market in Sattahip from June 14th to June 20th from 5:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Electronic device and mobile phone shop at Big C Super Center in Ban Bueng from June 19th to June 20th from 9:30 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Nong Kor Market in Nong Kham, Si Racha on June 20th from 2:00 A.M. to midday.
- Meatball vendor on motorbike sidecar in Nong Maiden and Don Hualor, Mueang Chonburi from June 21st to June 25th (Time not identified).
- E Toe Steak Na Sattahip Kor Mor 6 in Plu Taluang, Sattahip on June 22nd from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
- Supparuek Market in Surasak, Si Racha on June 22nd from 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. and from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Worakit Bueng Market in Bueang, Si Racha on June 27th from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 A.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 146 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with four new deaths on June 29th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com