The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 146 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with four new deaths on June 29th.
This makes a total of 8,218 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,788 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 46 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 5,384 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 60 people were released yesterday.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 11, Si Racha 67, Banglamung 13, Panat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 44, and 10 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Proactive search at Sattahip Morning Market, 36 cases
- Staffers from a company in Rayong took the test in Chonburi, 16 cases
- Proactive testing, new market, Mueang Chonburi District, 2 cases
- Back from a risky place in Samut Prakan, 1 case
- Contact from a previous confirmed case in Chachoengsao, 1 case
- Went to a risky area in Naklua, Pattaya, 1 case
- Medical staffer, 1 case
- A migrant worker camp in Si Racha, 1 case
- Close contacts of previously confirmed patients: 28 family members and 33 co-workers
- Close contacts under investigation, 18 cases
- Currently under investigation in general, 8 cases
A total of 528 close contact searches were received today with 1,419 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending. Details on the deaths were not given by the health department.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com