Here is a look at the top NATIONAL Thailand stories, chosen by our Pattaya News/TPN National team, from the last week June 26th to July 2nd, 2023.
They are not in any particular level of importance but are listed in the order of date of publication.
Let’s get started and see what the top stories were! And, that is all for this week. Thank you as always for reading the Pattaya News/TPN News!
1. Move Forward Party Remains Confident in Securing Enough Senate Votes to Make Pita Prime Minister
At present, the coalition alliance has 312 MPs, but in order to enable Pita Limjaroenrat to take office, they need at least 376 votes or another 64 votes from the joint parliament.
2. International Cruise Ships Highlighted as Major Contributors to Thai Tourism
Pattaya is considering a cruise ship port as well.
3. Thai Airways Looking to Significantly Expand Fleet
Thai Airways aims to finalize a deal to buy at least 30 new aircraft by the end of the year and could double its fleet of narrow-body jets over the next decade, according to its chief executive.
4. Passenger at Don Mueang Airport Loses Her Leg After Getting Stuck in Moving Walkway
The woman remains under close medical care as of press time. Her amputated leg was reportedly unable to be reattached.
5. Data Shows Thailand Sees 1.3 Million Chinese Travelers This Year
Welcome to Thailand!