334 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
453 people recovered and were released from medical care
One new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 334 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new death, January 27th, 2022.
This makes a total of 15,617 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 4,105 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 19 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 16 cases
- Cluster, Bangkok Jareonmit company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster people back from making merit at temples in other provinces, 19 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 16 cases
- 6 medical personnel
- 6 back from other provinces from Bangkok (2), Nakhon Sawan (1), Samut Prakan (1), Lampang (1) and Sakaeo (1)
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 78 cases, in workplaces –50 cases, close personal contacts – 22 cases, and joined a party – 1 case
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 10 cases
- 120 cases close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)