744 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
995 people recovered and were released from medical care
4 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 744 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 4 new deaths, September 25th.
Additionally, 955 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 71,059 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 83,786 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 12,142 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 585 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 4 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 186, Si Racha 169, Banglamung (Pattaya) 141, Panat Nikhom 31, Sattahip 43, Ban Bueang 23, Pan Thong 37, Bor Thong 4, Nong Yai 2, soldiers in Sattahip 59, and 49 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 30 cases
- Cluster, conscript in Sattahip, 29 cases
- Cluster, CSSG (Subcontract) in Pan Thong, 6 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industry company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, Yamato Chemicals company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Wat Poethitat Ratchawittayalai School in Sri Racha,4 cases
- Cluster, Eiw Garage in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Cluster, construction site QMB in Ban Bueng, 4 cases
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 27 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 13 cases
- Back from risky areas in Rayong, 4 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 237 cases, in workplaces – 117 cases, close friends – 28 cases and joined parties – 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 75 cases
- 151 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com