The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (August 12th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Vegetable shop in Moo 5 in Bueng, Si Racha from August 1st to August 2nd from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Local restaurant in Moo 1, Nong Kham, Si Racha from August 2nd to August 4th from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Pa Tim local grocery in Moo 8, Bang Phra, Si Racha on August 3rd from 5:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Phon Thip local grocery in Moo 8 Surasak, Si Racha from August 3rd to August 8th from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
5. Little Panda Shabu restaurant on Si Racha – Nong Yaiboo Road in Surasak, Si Racha from August 4th to August 7th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
6. Pickled fruit stall at Rattanakorn market in Thung Sukhala, Si Racha on August 6th from 3:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
7. Worakit Bueng Market in Bueng, Si Racha on August 8th from 7:30 A.M to 6:00 P.M.
8. See Moom Mueang Market in Thung Sukhala, Si Racha on August 8th from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
9. Nai Na food vendor on golden bronze pickup truck in Nern Samakkee, Bang Sarea from July 30th to August 7th from 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. and behind Nong Jabtao Temple in Na Jomtien, Sattahip from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
10. Samakkee Geela sport shop on Baan Na Road in Sattahip on July 30th (Time was not given).
11. J&T Express Plu Taluang branch in Sattahip from July 31st to August 5th from 6:40 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
12. Boon Thavorn in Bang Sare, Sattahip from July 30th to August3rd from 9:00 A.M. to midday and from 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
13. Si Sawat company Baan Amphoe, Na Jomtien, Sattahip from August 2nd to August 3rd from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. and from August 4th to August 7th from 8:00 A.M. to midday.
14. Mini Big C near Nong Fab Market in Mueang Chonburi from July 30th to July 31st from 5:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
15. 7-Eleven (11904) at Rong Si Market in Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from July 31st to August 3rd from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
16. New Market Chonburi (Zone K5) in Baan Khod, Mueang Chonburi from August 1st to August 7th from 5:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
17. Jae Sorn Lang Sap in Moo 1, Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from August 1st to August 8th from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
18. Somtam and vegetable shop in front of Boon Nam dormitory in Soi Ban Gao 9, Pan Thong from July 30th to August 2nd and from August 5th to August 6th from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
19. Hia Sorn – Jae Supat food vendor on bronze pickup truck in Soi Baan Nern Tarn Den and in front of Natapop Company and Hida Kayookoo Enterprises Company in Pan Thong from August 2nd to August 7th from 1:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
20. Lotus Express near Tuen Jai Market (Baan Gao Market) in Pan Thong from August 5th to August 7th from 11:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com