The Chonburi Public Health Office has released a timeline last night (July 30th) to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- 7-Eleven 06252 on Sukhumvit Road in Klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi from July 17th to July 19th from midday to 11:00 P.M.
- Moo Kata buffet restaurant near Tesco Lotus Mall in Nong Tamlueang, Mueang Chonburi on July 17th from 6:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Nee Si coffee shop in Nong Maidang, Mueang Chonburi from July 17th to July 26th from 11:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- New Market (vegetable shops) in Baan Kod, Mueang Chonburi on July 19th and July 21st from 6:00 A.M. to 6:30 A.M.
5. 7-Eleven in Eakkachon 2 Hospital in Samet, Mueang Chonburi from July 20th to July 23rd from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
6. Lampai vegetable on the footpath in Soi Sukhapiban 11 in Nong Kangkok, Mueang Chonburi from July 24th to July 25th from 2:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
7. Fresh market of Chao Phraya Surasak Municipality in Nong Kham, Si Racha from July 18th to July 22nd from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. and from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
8. Deep-fried dough stick and soy milk vendor bear Rai Kluay Temple in Surasak, Si Racha from July 23rd to July 25th from 5:30 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
9. Huaay Kum Market in Bang Phra, Si Racha on July 18th from 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
10. Vetageble and fruit stall in Surasak, Si Racha from July 21st to July 23rd from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com