The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 982 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with eight new deaths, July 29th.
This makes a total of 23,506 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 10,989 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 114 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s eight new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
Additionally, 483 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 12,403 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 149, Si Racha 221, Banglamung (Pattaya) 228, Panat Nikhom 57, Sattahip 30, Ban Bueang 142, Pan Thong 64, Bor Thong 11, Ko Chan 12, Nong Yai 3, a drilling rig in the Gulf of Thailand 12, and 53 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, Vandapac Co., Ltd, Mueang Chonburi, 10 cases
- Cluster, Daikin Industries (Thailand) Co., Ltd, Mueang Chonburi, 9 cases
- Cluster, Panat Poultry Group , Ltd, in Panat Nikhom, 9 cases
- Cluster, Isi Automotive (Thailand) , Ltd, in Panat Nikhom, 7 cases
- Cluster, Standard Performance Co., Ltd, in Si Racha, 8 cases
- Cluster, Khun Anan dormitory, in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster construction site of Supalai project in Bueng, Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster, Excellent Manufacturing (Thailand) Co.,Ltd, Ban Bueng, 5 cases
- Cluster, Dae-A Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. In Ban Bueng, 4 cases
- A risky career, meeting a lot of people, 42 cases
- Valaris company (drilling rig natural gas), 12 cases
- Many businesses in Rayong, 11 cases
- 3 medical personnel
- Provided a history of traveling to
- Bangkok, 2 cases
- Pathum Thani, 2 cases
- Nakhon Ratchasima, 1 case
- Close contacts of a confirmed patients
- Family members, 227 cases
- Co-workers at workplaces, 146 cases
- Close persons in general, 18 cases
- Parties, 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 181 cases
- Under investigation in general, 275 cases
A total of 1,537 close contact searches were received today with 867 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of Covid-19 at 21 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities. TPN media notes that this cluster information appears to be outdated but is what was provided by authorities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com