The Chonburi Public Health Office last night, July 22nd, has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
20. Public Minivan 4816 (Bangkok -Pattaya) from July 9th to July 16th from 5:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
21. Sheta (plastic) shop at Rattanakorn Market (Rai Wanasin) in Nongprue from July 9th to July 17th from 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
22. Naiyana fresh seafood in Lan Poe Naklua Market from July 9th to July 19th from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
23. Wilai local restaurant in front of Amorn Market in Naklua from July 9th to July 16th from 3:00 A.M. to 8:00 A.M.
24. Nong Puna chicken noodle at an intersection near the railway in Soi Khao Noi from July 9th to July 15th from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
25. AIS shop at Central Festival Pattaya Beach mall from July 9th to July 16th from 10:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
26. Café Amazon at Mini Siam on Sukhumvit Road in Nongprue from July 9th to July 11th and July 19th from 6:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. and from July 12th to July 18th from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
27. Local restaurant near Nerb Plubwan housing estate in Nongprue from July 10th to July 16th from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
28. Fascino drug store Nern Plubwan branch from July 10th to July 13th and from July 15th to July 18th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
29. B2S at Central Festival Pattaya Beach mall from July 11th to July 13th and from July 15th to July 16th from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
30. Juntana fresh food at Lan Poe Market in Naklua from July 11th to July 17th from 5:00 A.M. to July 6:00 P.M.
31. Line Man (black Honda PCX) in South/Central/North Pattaya from July 11th to July 13th and from July 15th to July 17th from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
32. Tokyo snack food vendor behind Central marina Pattaya from July 12th to July 13th from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
33. D-Jai to Go by Dusit Thani Pattaya from July 14th to July 15th from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
34. Meatballs shop at Khao Maikaew Market in Banglamung on July 15th and July 17th from 2:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
35. Optic shop at Poetisarn Market in Pattaya on July 20th from 3:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
36. Fresh chicken at Worakit Bueang Market in Si Racha from July 12th to July 19th from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
37. Local grocery in Bueang, Si Racha from July 13th to July 18th from 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
TIMELINE: Pattaya and Banglamung informs residents who visited places in relation to the most recent Covid -19 confirmed cases
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 669 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with four new deaths, July 23rd.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com