The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 14th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places in Si Racha, Sattahip, and Chonburi this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
This is the second of three lists of timelines for today, July 15th, 2021, as they have been divided by districts due to the number of timeline cases.
- Ngern Tid Lor Company Limited in Sahapat Group, Si Racha from July 1st to July 11th from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Marb Pu Market in Khao Kansong, Si Racha on July 3rd and July 5th from 3:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Hua Sanambib Market Sahapat Group in Bueang, Si Racha on July 3rd from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Wat Nongkor Market in Nongkham,Si Racha on July 4th from 3:00A.M. to midday.
- Nong Gangpla Market in Borwin, Si Racha from July 9th to July 11th from 3:00 P.M.
- Public train from Hua Lampong in Bangkok to Plu Taluang in Sattahip on July 5th from 6:45 A.M. to 10:00 A.M..
- Fried banana shop in front of 7-Eleven in Pan Thong from July 1st to July 11th from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Kung Tent restaurant at Sap Sung Arun Market in Baan Khao, Panthong from July 9th to July 10th from 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Noodle shop in Soi 12 on Suk Prayoon Road in Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from July 4th to July 6th from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Ra Pha laundry shop in Soi 3 Si Poe, Sane Suk, Mueang Chonburi from July 7th to July 9th from 7:30 PA.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Jae Ratree local restaurant at Soi 10 on Baan Suan 11 Road in Mueang Chonburi from July 8th to July 10th from 6:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
- National Telecom Public Company Limited on Vachira Prakan Road in Bang Plasoi, Mueang Chonburi. From July 8th to July 9th and July 12th from 8:30 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 523 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, July 15th.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.