The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 7th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Garlic and onion vendor (pickup truck 8821) in Khao Maikaew, Takean Tia and Huayyai on June 24th from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., from June 26th to June 30th from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and from July 2nd to July 3rd from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Divaruim Cafe and Restaurant in Nongprue from June 24th to July 5th from 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Took Jai fresh pork at a market near the railway road in Nong Plalai, Banglamung on June 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th and July 1st from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Took Jai fresh pork at Sa Bua Market in Nong Plalai, Banglamung on June 25th, 28th 30th (Time was not given).
5. Makro store (cashier) North Pattaya branch from June 28th to June 29th from 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
6. Pa Ten – Phi Khui local grocery at S One Town housing estate in Marb Pong, Pan Thong from June 24th to July 3rd from 5:30 A.M. to 9:30 P.M..
7. Mit Maitree Clinic Phon Prapa Nimit branch in Nongprue from June 29th to July 1st from 9:40 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. and from 1:00 P.M. to 1:40 P.M..
8. Roong somtam restaurant Soi 5 Fort Nawamintharachini in Baan Suan, Mueang Chonburi from July 2nd to July 3rd from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
9. Makro store Amatanakhon branch in Don Hualor, Mueang Chonburi on July 3rd from 4:30 P.M. to 5:20 P.M.
10. Medium restaurant on samet – Ang Sila Road Soi 10 in Samet sub-district, Mueang Chonburi on July 3rd from 11:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M..
11. Chicken noodle restaurant in Soi Wat Tong Khung, Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from July 3rd to July 5th from 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
12. Rimray House restaurant Soi 10/2 on Bang Sane Lang Road in Sane Suk, Mueang Chonburi on July 3rd from 11:45 A.M. to 12:10 P.M.
13. Im Un restuarant in Baan Suan, Mueang Chonburi from July 4th to July 6th from 10:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 290 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, as well as two new deaths, July 8th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com