The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 5th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Buriban Market in Bang Plasoi, Mueang Chonburi from June 22nd to July 3rd from 6:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Mala shop (in front of 7-Eleven Baan Na) in Huayyai, Banglamung from June 22nd to June 26th and from June 29th to June 30th from 3:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Meat Ball shop at Chaiyapruek Market in Nongprue, Banglamung from June 22nd to June 26th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- PT gas station Na Wang branch in Takean Tia, Banglamung from June 22nd to July 4th from 5:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M..
5. Fresh fish D10 at Takean Tia Market in Banglamung from June 22nd to July 2nd from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
6. Mong Chang Cafe in Nongprue, Banglamung from June 22nd to June 29th from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M..
7. Jae Lae (fresh shrimp) at Siprapan Market in Plu Taluang, Sattahip from June 22nd to June 23rd from 4:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M. and from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M..
8. Food shop (opposite seafood stall) at Taotan Market in Sattahip from June 22nd to June 24th from 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
9. Starbucks Harbor Mall in Central Pattaya from June 23rd to July 1st from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M..
10. Noodle vendor (Pok Pok) in Sattahip from June 25th to June 30th from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M..
11. Tor Lae spicy salad restaurant in Sattahip on June 24th from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M..
12. Food and drink shop (60) on Bang Sane Beach in Sane Suk, Mueang Chonburi from June 28th to June 30th from 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
13. Shabuku in Sattahip on July 1st from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
14. Larb Kalasin restaurant in Plu Taluang, Sattahip on July 2nd from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M..
15. Pa Mali shop in Sattahip on July 4th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com