The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 47 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, June 11th.
This makes a total of 5,247 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 872 still in medical care, and with a total of 30 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 4,345 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 58 people were released yesterday.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi with 18, Si Racha 9, Banglamung (including Pattaya) 12, Ban Bueng 1, Pan Thong 4, Nong Yai 1, and two patients were transferred from another province to Chonburi for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster at Suksawat Pansadet ice factory in Si Racha, 2 cases
- Cluster from a company in Pluak Dang, Rayong, 2 cases
- Cluster from a company in Chachoengsao, 1 case
- Risky occupation that meets many people, 1 case
- Contact from previous confirmed case from Bangkok, 1 case
- Contact from previous confirmed cases
- In families, 17 cases
- In workplaces, 10 cases
- Close contact from previous confirmed cases being investigated, 8 cases
- Being investigated in general, 5 cases
In the last day, a total of 276 close contacts were tested from contact tracing, and 1,243 people were tested in proactive testing when medical staff goes out into the community. All are pending results.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com