The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 12th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- My One Vietnam food 3rd branch on Surasak 1 Road in Si Racha on April 30th from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Ta Chue Tang TC Town building G in Borwin, Si Racha on May 1st to May 3rd from 4:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- The Place Restaurant in Soi Bua Khao, Nongprue on May 4th to May 10th (Time was not given).
- Public minivan (Sattahip – Lardprao) on May 6th from 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Public minivan (Bang Na – Sattahip) on May 8th from 2:00 P.M.to 4:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 56 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (May 13th), one less than yesterday but still the lowest number of cases since April 9th, 2021.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com