The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (April 29th) has released another short timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Phra Phrom Market in Soi Nimit Sampan, Nongkham, Si Racha on April 17th from 7:00 A.M. to 7:45 A.M.
- Public van ticket point in Bang Sarae, Sattahip on from April 18th to April 20th and from April 23rd to April 25th from 6:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Noodle vendor on a motorbike sidecar (red Honda Wave motorbike) – Borwin, Samart Lan Market – Huay Prab – Talay Thong Market from April 23rd to April 28th from 7:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Platip Boi Rice restaurant on Teesaban 3 Road in Si Racha on April 25th from 8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Mini Big C in Nong Samsak, Ban Bueng from April 26th to April 28th from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Thai Restaurant address (No name location) 140/2 Soi Sukjai in Nong Maideng from April 27th to April 28th from 5:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Bar-B-Q Plaza on 3rd at Central Plaza Chonburi in Samet sub-district, Mueang Chonburi on April 28th from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M.
NOTE: Translation not in numeric order
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 151 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (April 29th), following a major increase in community testing.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.