The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (January 12th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
(Editor’s note: We are aware some of the time-frames and locations are vague/odd, this is the information that so far has been given.)
- 7 – Eleven Rong Kratang branch in Surasak, Si Racha on December 23rd to December 27th from 10:00 P.M. to 6:30 A.M.
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach on Pattaya Second Road on December 27th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Bueng Worakit Market in Bueang sub-district, Si Racha on January 4th from 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Pen Tor Mukata buffet in the Bueang sub-district, Si Racha on January 4th from from 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Top Supermarket Com building branch in Si Racha on January 5th from 5:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M..
- Hua Sanambin Market Krue Sahapat in the Bueang sub-district, Si Racha on January 9th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Fah Sai Beauty in Surasak, Si Racha on January 10th from midday to 1:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued
The Chonburi Public Health Department this morning at 9:00 A.M. (January 13th) announced 14 new confirmed cases of the Covid-19 Coronavirus in Chonburi, the majority in Si Racha and some are in Banglamung and Mueang Chonburi.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.