Fire Breaks Out at Former Nightclub in Sattahip

Sattahip, Chonburi —

A fire broke out at a former nightclub in Sattahip, Chonburi, on April 15th, 2024. Nobody was injured.

At around 7:40 PM, the Sattahip Sawang Rojanatham Rescue Foundation received a report of a fire at the former Vega entertainment venue located on Soi Sukhumvit 109, Sattahip district, Chonburi province. Upon receiving the report, rescue teams and five fire trucks rushed to the scene.

Upon arrival, rescuers saw thick smoke billowing from the venue. They immediately entered the building and started to ventilate the smoke. However, there were no flames at the time of arrival.

The ventilation process took over an hour to complete. The investigation revealed that the fire originated from the speaker system, audio mixer, and soundproofing insulation located behind the large LED screen on the stage. Firefighters used water to cool down the heat.

Fortunately, no one was present inside the venue, and no injuries were reported. Sattahip police cordoned off the area and are attempting to determine the exact cause of the fire. They initially believed that it may have been caused by an electrical short circuit.

However, a full investigation by relevant fire officials was still taking place as of press time.

Aim Tanakorn
The local news translator at The Pattaya News. Aim is a twenty-four year old who currently lives in Bangkok. Interested in English translation, story-telling, and entrepreneurship, he believes that hard-working is an indispensable component of every success in this world.