Glue Sniffing Homeless Man Falls from Third Floor of Building and Breaks His Arm in Pattaya

Pattaya —

A homeless man fell from the third floor of a building in Pattaya and broke his arm. He was reportedly high from sniffing glue, according to rescue workers who came to assist him on Monday night, October 2nd.

A video version of this story can be found by clicking or tapping here.

The accident took place at 9:30 PM at Soi Siam Country Club near a cemetery in the Nongprue sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province. Rescue workers rushed to an unnamed building where the incident transpired.

There, they found an unidentified man aged around 25-30 years old lying on the ground. He was believed to be homeless and was dressed in shorts with no shirt. He appeared disoriented and intoxicated, as described by rescue workers. The man had broken his left arm after falling from the third floor of the building and was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Rescue workers told The Pattaya News that they believed the man may have been sniffing glue and became high prior to the fall. They then found a crumpled plastic bag with glue in it on the floor near where the man fell.

Pattaya Police are looking into the case, but it is unclear if they will press charges.


Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!

Aim Tanakorn
The local news translator at The Pattaya News. Aim is a twenty-four year old who currently lives in Bangkok. Interested in English translation, story-telling, and entrepreneurship, he believes that hard-working is an indispensable component of every success in this world.