57-Year-Old Man Electrocuted to Death near Pattaya


A 57-year-old man was found dead by his neighbor who visited his house to borrow seasoning on Friday, February 3rd.

The deceased victim, Mr. Dom Khantee, was discovered in a bed under a blanket in his house located in the Khao Mai Kaeo sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi.

Dom was discovered about 8:30 PM on Friday by his neighbor and relative, 51-year-old Mrs. Pan Krabungphan. She told The Pattaya News that she came to the victim’s house to borrow salt for her dish but was shocked to find Dom dead.

The victim’s body was decomposing and emitting a foul smell, Sawang Boriboon rescue workers told The Pattaya News. A burned wire was discovered near the victim’s foot. It was attached to an old fan near the victim’s bed, stated the rescuers.

Huay Yai Police, who later responded to the scene, presumed that the victim was electrocuted to death by a damaged wire. His relatives did not suspect foul play.

The victim’s body was transported to Banglamung Hospital for religious rites.

Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com

Aim Tanakorn
The local news translator at The Pattaya News. Aim is a twenty-four year old who currently lives in Bangkok. Interested in English translation, story-telling, and entrepreneurship, he believes that hard-working is an indispensable component of every success in this world.