Fire Damages Indian Restaurant in Pattaya

Pattaya —

A fire damages the kitchen of an Indian restaurant in Pattaya last night, January 4th.

Pattaya firefighters rushed to put out the fire that broke out inside Honest restaurant’s kitchen. The restaurant is located on Pattaya Second Road in the Nongprue subdistrict of Banglamung district, Chonburi, near Walking Street.

The firefighters arrived at the incident scenea three-storey buildingat 8 PM. They cordoned off the road in front of the building to make room for fire trucks. Smoke was seen gushing out from the ground floor of the building where Honest restaurant is located. Relevant authorities sprayed water into the kitchen of the restaurant and were eventually able to put out the fire after 20 minutes.

Upon examination, the firefighters found that the source of the fire was a cooker hood inside the kitchen. They said it might have malfunctioned and caught fire. Staffers and customers of the unfortunate Indian restaurant also said they heard a loud electrical snap before the fire broke out.

Luckily, there were no casualties or injuries.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=–=–=–=–==-

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Tumblr

Join us on LINE for breaking alerts!
Or, join us on Telegram for breaking alerts!

The Latest Local News Translator at The Pattaya News. Aim is a twenty-two year old who currently lives and studies his last year of college in Bangkok. Interested in English translation, story-telling, and entrepreneurship, he believes that hard-working is an indispensable component of every success in this world.