Sattahip district, Chonburi —
Five Plutaluang senior police officers have been transferred to the Chonburi Provincial Police Station in the aftermath of the Mountain B fire, which was reportedly illegally built and operated without a proper license.
Order Number 313/2020 to transfer five senior police officers at the Plutaluang Police Station went public yesterday, August 5th, under the name of Pol. Maj. Gen. Atthasit Kitchahan, Commander-in-Chief of the Chonburi Provincial Police, following the gruesome fire at the Mountain B pub in the Plutaluang subdistrict of the Sattahip district.
The order read, “To allow the offices at the Chonburi Provincial Police Station to work effectively, the five officers as followings will, therefore, be transferred to inactive posts at the Chonburi Provincial Police Station,”
- POL. COL. Wuttipong Somjai, Chief of Police of the Plutaluang Police Station
- POL. LT. COL. Somsak Ruying, Deputy Chief of Police
- POL. LT. COL. Torwong Sakkulwong, Deputy Chief of Investigations
- POL. MAJ. Samaya Choosukphonyam, Inspector of Crime Prevention and Suppression
- POL. MAJ. Yuttana Songkrasa, Inspector of Investigations
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.