395 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
869 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 395 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, January 22nd, 2022.
This makes a total of 13,924 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 5,732 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 13 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 21 cases
- Cluster, Imanaga company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 14 cases
- Medical personnel 7 cases
- Back from other provinces 3 cases from Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima and Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 92 cases, in workplaces 68 cases, close personal contacts – 17 cases, and joined a party – 3 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 16 cases
- 149 cases, close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)