289 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
455 people recovered and were released from medical care
3 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 373 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 3 new deaths, October 23rd.
This makes a total of 98,946 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 6,200 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 697 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 455 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 92,049 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
As for the three new deaths yesterday, they were close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health. They had chronic health problems.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 56, Si Racha 109, Banglamung (Pattaya) 45, Panat Nikhom 13, Sattahip 14, Ban Bueang 8, Phan Thong 4, Bor Thong 3, Ko Chan 2, Nong Yai 6, and 29 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 21 cases
- Cluster, Raikothong Construction & Service Co.,Ltd in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, a wooden furniture company in No. 8, Ban Suan Subdistrict in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 7 cases
- 2 medical personal
- Back from risky areas in Rayong, 2 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in 102 families, in 62 workplaces, and 8 from close friends
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 26 cases
- 49 cases in general are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19
Follow us on Facebook,