310 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
552 people recovered and were released from medical care
3 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 310 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 3 new deaths, October 19th.
This makes a total of 97,398 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 7,523 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 680 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 552 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 89,095 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
The three new deaths yesterday were the average age of 67. They were close contacts from previous confirmed cases according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health. All three had chronic health problems. None of them were vaccinated.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 62, Si Racha 60, Banglamung (Pattaya) 43, Panat Nikhom 16, Sattahip 47, Ban Bueang 4, Phan Thong 8, Bor Thong 8, Ko Chan 1, Nong Yai 1, soldiers in Sattahip 12 cases, and 48 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 12 cases
- Cluster, Ch. Suntron Karnchang company in Sattahip, 9 cases
- Many enterprises in Rayong and other province, 25 cases
- Risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 7 cases
- 4 medical personal
- Back from risky areas in Bangkok – 1 case and Phetchabun – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in 101 families, in 72 workplaces, 11 from close friends and 2 joined parties.
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 18 cases
- 47 cases in general are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19