897 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
811 people recovered and were released from medical care
7 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 897 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 7 new deaths, September 24th.
Additionally, 811 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 70,064 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 83,042 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 12,397 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 581 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 7 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 198, Si Racha 195, Banglamung (Pattaya) 138, Panat Nikhom 34, Sattahip 52, Ban Bueang 60, Pan Thong 51, Bor Thong 15, Ko Chan 7, Nong Yai 2, new soldiers in Sattahip 64, and 81 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 51 cases
- Cluster, conscript in Sattahip, 7 cases
- Cluster at soldier area in Sattahip, 10 cases
- Cluster, construction site of QMB company in Ban Bueng, 6 cases
- Cluster, Sor Aluminum company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, TKS logistic company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, Apico Amata company in Pan Thong, 5 cases
- Cluster, Exedy company in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 26 cases
- 1 medical staff
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 56 cases
- Back from risky areas in Bangkok – 1 case, Songkhla – 1 case, Chanthaburi – 1 case and Samut Prakan – 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 240 cases, in workplaces – 200 cases, close friends – 27 cases and joined parties – 5 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 83 cases
- 162 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 75 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and four communities.