802 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
1,403 people recovered and were released from medical care
11 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 802 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 11 new deaths, September 10th.
Additionally, 1,403 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 57,499 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
This makes a total of 71,565 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 13,579 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 487 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. The details on yesterday’s 11 new deaths were not given, which is standard for the health department.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 175, Si Racha 187, Banglamung (Pattaya) 104, Panat Nikhom 52, Sattahip 46, Ban Bueang 106, Pan Thong 63, ฺBor Thong 4, Ko Chan 17, Nong Yai 3, and 45 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster, TWT Company in Pan Thong 25 cases
- Cluster, TBKK in Pan Thong, 4 cases
- Cluster, Three Stars Industries company in Ban Bueng, 9 cases
- Cluster, Casual Home (Thailand) company in Ban Bueng, 6 cases
- Cluster, Thai Jurong Engineering company in Ban Bueng, 5 cases
- Cluster, ND Rubber company in Ban Bueng, 4 cases
- Cluster, Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 7 cases
- Cluster, Acushnet Footjoy company un Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, King Pac Industries company in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Cluster, Autoliv company in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Cluster, Mi Rae Electronics company in Banglamung, 5 cases
- 4 medical staff
- A risky occupation, meeting a lot of people, 21 cases
- Back from a risky area in Rayong – 1 case and Chachoensao – 1 case
- Many establishments in Rayong Province brought to Chonburi for medical care, 42 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in the family – 252 cases, in workplaces – 146 cases, close friends – 23 cases and joined parties, 11 cases
- Close contacts of confirmed patients (under investigation), 71 cases
- 149 cases are under investigation in general as to the cause of the disease