The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 4th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Somchai Auto Service in Bueng sub-district from April 17th to April 30th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Mueang Thong Market Sahapat Group in Bueng sub-district, Si Racha from April 17th to April 30th and from May 1st to May 3rd from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Tem Kor football field in Sattahip on April 22nd from 7:00 P.M.. to 9:00 P.M..
- Santa Fe’ Steak in Big C Extra in Central Pattaya, Nongprue on April 22nd from midday to 1:00 P.M..
- Gather Café’ in Sattahip on April 23rd from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M..
- Clothing shop in Koh Poe Market (Friday) in Koh Jan district on April 23rd from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Nongkham Temple in Si Racha on April 26th from 6:30 A.M. to 7:00 A.M..
- Tesco Lotus Harbor Mall in Laem Chabang in Thung Sukhla sub-district, Si Racha on April 26th from 3:00 P.M.to 4:00 P.M..
- B-Quik in Bang Chak gas station on Sukhumvit Road in Si Racha on April 27th from 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M..
- JT Talay Yam Beach Café on Jomtien Pattaya First Road in Nongprue on April 28th from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Dr TATTOF Clinic in Terminal 21 Pattaya, Nongprue from April 28th to April 30th from 10:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Sushi Express G floor in Central Chonburi, Samet sub-district, Mueang Chonburi on April 30th from 2:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M..
- Keereerom Temple in Hua Tanon sub-district, Panat Nikhom district on April 30th from 3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Moo Kata family party in 306/10 in Koh Jan district on May 1st from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com