The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 2nd) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- KFC in Little Walk Pattaya from April 16th to April 19th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- The Honey Bar in Pattaya from April 19th to April 25th from 8:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Rattanakorn Market in Nongkham, sub-district, Si Racha on April 25th from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M.
- Pu Chuerm restaurant in Borwin, Si Racha from April 25th to April 29th from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Nong Khla New market in Bueng su-district, Si Racha from April 26th to April 27th from 4:00 P.M. to 4:20 P.M.
NOTE: Translation not in numeric order
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 153 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 with one additional death this morning (May 3rd), following a major increase in community testing.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com