Si Racha –
A major fire heavily damaged an office building in Si Racha yesterday (March 24th).
Firefighters were notified that there was some black smoke coming out from an office building in the Borwin sub-district in the middle of the afternoon yesterday in Si Racha.
Firefighters and first responders arrived at the scene to find lots of smoke coming from the three-storey building. The building was locked and firefighters had to force entry.
It took about half an hour to put out the fire which caused substantial damage to property inside the establishment. According to firefighters a large amount of furniture was a complete loss.
Mr. Thaphon Dengjai, who is a branch manager for the office, told The Pattaya News, “The office was closed and luckily nobody was inside during the time of the fire. A neighbor reported the blaze and called the fire department and myself.”
At this stage, Si Racha police believe that the fire started from an electric short circuit.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.