Fire severely damages room at building in Ban Bueang, 30,000 baht in cash saved

PHOTO: Eastern Firefighters Volunteers

Ban Bueang –

A fire severely damaged a room at an apartment building in Ban Bueang, however, 30,000 baht in cash was recovered by the owner and was only slightly damaged.

Firefighters were notified of the incident over the past weekend at a room in Marb Krood.

They arrived at the scene with two fire engines to find the fire was ablaze on the second floor of a small apartment complex.

PHOTO: Eastern Firefighters Volunteers

No one was in the room at the time of the fire. Firefighters broke the door down before putting out the fire within thirty minutes.

PHOTO: Eastern Firefighters Volunteers

The room was totally damaged but about 30,000 baht cash was not destroyed and had only suffered slight burns. No injuries were reported.

PHOTO: Pu Kerd Malui

Ms. Taphon (last name withheld), Cambodian national and the owner of the room told associated Thai press, “I was not at the room when the fire started. I am very thankful that my savings were mostly recovered.”

At this stage fire department officials believe that the fire was caused from an electric short circuit.

Story by The Pattaya News

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=–=–=–=–==-

Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here!

Help support The Pattaya News in 2021!

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Parler, Flipboard or Tumblr

Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.

Sending
User Review
4 (1 vote)