Pattaya City has officially launched the âLINE@PATTAYA CONNECTâ application to improve living in Pattaya City for residents and provide information and support for tourists.
The âLINE@PATTAYA CONNECTâ was launched this weekend at the Terminal 21 department store and was led by Pattaya City Deputy Mayor Banlue Kunlavanich.
The concept of the âLINE@PATTAYA CONNECTâ is to connect people who live in Pattaya with useful information on a social network and channel.
âLINE@PATTAYA CONNECTâÂ is created by Pattaya City leaders for tourists, Pattaya locals and ex-pats.
It consists of six functions which are
- Traffic reports: Informing road users to avoid areas with traffic jams and useful information for road users which are suitable for all drivers. Construction-related information will be updated here as well.
- Hospital appointments to save time when seeing a doctor.
- People can complain, ask for police assistance for a non-emergency or file petitions/concerns with photos, and share locations in real-time where relevant officers can quickly solve problems and help.
- Tourists can search for restaurants, places to stay, tourism places, and transportation in the city and province.
- Business operators in Pattaya can promote their products and services.
- Official information systems which are easy to understand.
All six functions are aimed to support Pattaya into a âSmart Cityâ. Â Everyone can add the application by scanning the cover photo with the LINE information. The application is available in both English and Thai. The Pattaya News notes the application was around in previous years in a more “basic” form but is now being rolled out with full support, according to Pattaya City leaders.
Story by The Pattaya News
Join the discussion in our Facebook groupÂ https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/Â or in the comments below.