Si Racha, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office this afternoon (January 16th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
- SHE Japanese Snack on Si Racha Nakhon Road Soi 1 on December 26th from 10:00 P.M. to midnight.
- T.S. Massage & Spa on Si Racha Nakhon 5 Road in Si Racha on December 28th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Bang Phra railway market in Bang Phra, Si Racha on January 8th to January 14th from 3:00 P.M. to 3:30 P.M..
- J- Town Service Apartment on Sukhumvit Road in Si Racha on January 8th to January 15th (Time was not given).
- Siam Commercial Bank Si Racha branch on Surasak Road 1 on January 11th from 9:00 A.M. to 9:50 A.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued
The Chonburi Public Health Department this morning at 8:30 A.M. (January 16th) announced four new confirmed cases of the Covid-19 Coronavirus in Chonburi which were discovered in Si Racha, Sattahip and Mueang Chonburi.
Chonburi now has a total of 644 cases of Covid-19 and one previous death from this recent round of Covid-19 cases and infections. The death was a 47-year-old woman with previous health issues.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.