The Chonburi Public Heath Office this morning (January 14th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places last month from December 20th to December 31st (Time was not given) to notify health authorities and monitor their health.
The Pattaya News noted most of these places in the time periods have already been over a fourteen-day period and are primarily reported for informational purposes, however, health officials are working on trying to identify anyone who may still be at risk and was at these places. We published nearly all of these places in previous timelines and this announcement is more of an overall “rollup” of places to be aware of and to monitor your health.
- Jame Boy Pub and Karaoke in Surasak, Si Racha.
- Satang Pub Laem Chabangin Si Racha.
- Sense of the Sea bar on Jomtien First Road (Jomtien Beach Road).
- Dripoly café in South Pattaya.
- Spicy restaurant in Si Racha.
- Flower Snack Japan in Si Racha.
- Rong Beer 90 in Surasak, Si Racha.
- Orange Bar Amata Nakhon in Mueang Chonburi.
- Cool Club on Si Racha Nakhon 1 in Si Racha.
- Halem Snack Japanese in Si Racha.
- Bar Snacks in Si Racha.
- Midori Snack in Si Racha Soi 6.
- Rong beer Pa Dang in Plu Taluang, Sattahip.
- Mountain Bar and Bistro in Plus Taluang, Sattahip.
- Noo Mai Due restaurant and bar on Jerm Jomphon Road in Si Racha.
- Kiss Snack in Si Racha.
- Hops Bar Pattaya on Pattaya Beach Road at the entrance of Soi Pattaya 13/1.
- Oppai Sanack in Si Racha.
- Sankyu 39 Bar & Bistro in Si Racha.
- 48 Bar in Thung Sukhla, Si Racha.
- Friend Zone barin Bang Saen.
- Buzzed Bar in Si Racha.
- Meeting Club in Nong Kham, Si Racha.
- Differ Club Pattaya.
- Lan Nom on Sukhumvit Road in Si Racha.
- Snooker club (near Rong Beer 90) in Soi Prapa, Si Racha.
- Plern Bar 168 in Sattahip.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued
The Chonburi Public Health Department this morning at 8:00 A.M. (January 14th) announced 10 new confirmed cases of the Covid-19 Coronavirus in Chonburi.
Chonburi now has a total of 630 cases of Covid-19 and one previous death from this recent round of Covid-19 cases and infections. The death was a 47-year-old woman with previous health issues.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.