Fire breaks out at apartment in South Pattaya after candles were left burning unattended

Pattaya –
An apartment fire broke out late last evening after a candle was left burning while the residents went out.

Fire fighters were notified of the incident at 11:30 PM at a condominium on Sukhumwit Road.

Firefighters and The Pattaya News rushed to the scene to find the fire was still ablaze in a room on the third floor. A large crowd of residents had fled the building as smoke filled the hallways and alarms rung throughout.

Luckily, there were no injuries. The room, however, was a near total loss and the tenants were visibly distraught at the scene over the loss of many important personal possessions.

34 year old Ms. Kotchapa and Naruephon Suksaroen told Tha Pattaya News the electric had been cut. They lit candles before going out and had forgotten the candles were still lit. They were both visibly distraught and stated that they did not know what they would do now as they had no place to live and money was very tight.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)