Three foreign customers have been arrested while three other foreign customers have escaped in a child sexual exploitation case in Patong.
Our previous story:
Five Patong senior police have been transferred after an illegal bar on Bangla Road in Patong was raided uncovering six victims of child sexual exploitation who were rescued, being minors under the age of eighteen.
Now for the update:
‘Big Joke’, the popular self-embraced nickname of the Assistant Commissioner of Police Surachate Hakparn, arrived in Phuket on Thursday night (March 30th) to follow up on the case.
Big Joke told The Phuket Express that after an investigation they issued arrest warrants for six foreigners who were allegedly customers at the bar in question that allegedly used the child sexual exploitation services whose names were released by Thai police as:
- Mr. Paul Herbert Corbett, 67 Australian national (arrested)
- Mr. Max Rigobert Ramasamy, 68, French national (arrested)
- Mr. Mutu Pan, 44, Chinese national (arrested)
- Mr. Jeffrey Lynn Amman, 50, American national (escaped)
- Mr. Jesse James Demian, 49, American national (escaped)
- Mr. Ahmed Saleh Balobead, 40, Saudi Arabian national (escaped)
As for the three men who had escaped or fled the country before charges could be filed, Big Joke stated that coordinated efforts with INTERPOL and other countries were taking place to capture the three wanted suspects.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayanews.com