Here is a look at the top NATIONAL Thailand stories, chosen by our Pattaya News/TPN National team, from last week, Monday, February 13th, 2023, to Sunday, February 19th, 2023. They are not in any particular level of importance but are listed in the order of date of publication.
Let’s get started and see what the top stories were!
1. Thai Man Undertakes 1200km Trek on Foot to Propose to His Girlfriend
The bride said Yes!
2. 1,900 Chinese Flights Set to Land in Thailand as Chinese Tourists Begin to Return in Large Numbers
3. One Young Member of the “Wild Boar” Youth Football Team Who Was Rescued From Thai Cave Passes Away in the UK
Rest in peace.
4. 6000 US Soldiers, Largest Number In a Decade, To Attend Cobra Gold 2023 in Eastern Thailand Starting from the End of February
The main participants of this year’s training will be Thailand, the U.S., Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, and Malaysia. China, India, and Australia will partake in the humanitarian aid mission.
5. Thai Cabinet Approves Entry Fee for International Arrivals
The 150-baht fee will be collected from land and sea passengers and 300 from air passengers. Also, the fee will not be applied to the holders of diplomatic passports, valid work permits, or special work permits for specific occupations.
Help support The Pattaya News in 2023!
Need medical or travel insurance for your trip to Thailand? We can help!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Tumblr
Need legal advice or a lawyer? We can help. Click here.
See more information about listing a property with us by clicking here.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayanews.com