Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, February 6th, to Sunday, February 12th, 2023.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
1. Chinese Tourist Jumps to Death from 27th Floor of Hotel in Pattaya
2. UPDATE: Pattaya Traffic Cop Accused By Chinese Tourist of Vape Device Extortion Sacked
The accused officer has been temporarily dismissed from police service, pending an ongoing serious disciplinary probe.
3. Several Pattaya Mobile App Taxi Drivers Fined For Not Having Required Transport Documentation
An ongoing crackdown, especially against Bolt drivers without proper public transport documents, continues.
4. Indian Man Says he was Robbed of 44,000 Baht in Cash in Pattaya by Pickpockets
Pattaya police have consistently warned tourists not to carry large amounts of cash or flashy jewelry as there have been over a dozen pickpocketing incidents in the past year alone reported by tourists in the area.
5. Seahorse Ferry in Sattahip To Reopen on February 16th
This drew significant interest and excitement on social media.
That’s it for this week. We hope the next week will bring you good news!