A fire broke out in Pattaya and destroyed a 20-million-baht house belonging to a Canadian man, along with several of his expensive possessions.
Nongprue Police and firefighters rushed to a luxurious two-storey house in the Nongprue sub-district of Banglamung district on Sunday, February 5th, after being notified of a fire.
Two engines arrived at the house and quickly extinguished the fire that was raging in a second-floor room.
Nobody sustained injuries according to firefighters. However, the fire had significantly damaged many rooms of the house, which belonged to an unidentified 58-year-old Canadian man.
Apart from that, several valuable possessions, such as a classic piano, were also destroyed in a fire presumed by Nongprue firefighters to have occurred due to a short circuit.
The Canadian man was safe, although his identity was kept from the press and he declined to speak to the media.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.