New research – 2022 International Schools prices in Asia: Pattaya cheaper than average – 10th cheapest out of 24
Some of the key points coming out of the research are:
- Pattaya is cheaper than the average city in Asia for international schools: 10th cheapest out of 24 cities.
- China is the most expensive country in Asia for international education. 4 Chinese cities are included in the top 10 most expensive locations in the continent.
- The Malaysian city of Ipoh – Perak is the least expensive destination in Asia when it comes to international school costs.
- The majority of Asian cities in our analysis have median prices of under $15,000 per year, making it relatively affordable (China excluded) compared to other regions.
- Malaysia and Thailand are among the least expensive countries in Asia for international schools, with 7 of the 10 least expensive cities located here.
- Bali is included in our research for the first time and is the 5th cheapest destination in Asia regarding international education.
You can check the full results for Asia here:
and the results for the whole world here: