Celebrated annually on the second Saturday in January, Children’s Day is a special occasion that should be celebrated with fun and excitement, and Chonburi offers plenty of that for families with kids. Here are some suggestions for places to take your child on Children’s Day in Chonburi, which falls on January 14th this year.
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo: A unique night experience to see nocturnal animals and a variety of other animals from around the world. Visitors can watch animal shows and feed some of the animals up close. It is guaranteed to be a fun and educational experience for your little one.
- Chonburi City Hall: This governmental building offers a glimpse into the history of the province. Children can participate in educational activities and games that teach them how to dedicate themselves to society.
- Saen Suk Municipality Office: This local government office will teach children about the responsibilities of a municipality and how it serves the community. It is a great place for children to learn about the inner workings of local government and the community it serves.
- Sattahip Sea Turtle Conservation Center: This center is dedicated to the protection and conservation of sea turtles. It allows your kid to learn about the different species of sea turtles, the challenges they face in the wild, and how your kid can help protect this friendly creature.
- Mueang Subdistrict Municipality Office: This local government office is responsible for serving the needs of the community within the Mueang subdistrict. Visitors can join in dancing and painting activities as well as win free gifts.
- Banglamung District Office: This government office plays a crucial role in the administration and management of the Banglamung district. Children can learn how it works to promote and preserve the local culture and tourist industry.
- Angsila Fish Market: This bustling market is a great destination for families looking to experience local culture. Visitors can explore the market and see a wide variety of fresh seafood, including fish, shellfish, and other marine products, complete with free food at the end of the day.
- Khun Poo Market: This traditional Thai market is a great destination for families looking to shop for unique items. Visitors can explore the market and see a wide variety of goods, including traditional clothing, handmade crafts, and souvenirs.
- Ban Suan Municipality Office: This place is a local government office that offers an insight on how the municipality serves the local community in terms of services and facilities. The event is free of charges, and they assure it will be one of the best funfare in Chonburi!
- As we previously wrote about, right HERE at Pattaya City Hall in North Pattaya is likely the biggest local event. Malls like Terminal 21 and Central nearby are also having events.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!