Terminal 21 is planning to host a traditional temple fair (Ngan Wat) with a variety of Thai plays, concerts, and local food stalls on its grounds from October 31st to November 9th.
Thai temple fairs are community events that usually take place at a Buddhist temple, but for this one it will be held at one of the most high-class shopping malls in Pattaya, Terminal 21, on the G floor.
The fair will feature children’s singing competitions, genius monkey shows, rows of palatable local sweets and foods, free concerts, and the exclusive highlight, which is the Loy Krathong, where you can float a ritual, decorated vessel to let your bad luck float away.
The temple fair will open from 11 AM to 8 PM, starting from October 31st to November 9th with free entry.
- November 3rd at 15.00 / 17.00 hrs. / The Monkey Show
- November 4th at 19.00 hrs. / Concert by Takkatan Chonlada
- November 5th at 11.00 hrs / /Children’s Singing Competition
- November 6th at 13.00 hrs / Thai Dress Pageant
- November 8th at 17.00 hrs / Loy Krathong
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Flipboard, or Tumblr
Join us on LINE for breaking alerts!
Or, join us on Telegram for breaking alerts!