Fire caused by short circuit burns townhouse on Soi Pattaya 10

Pattaya —

A fire caused by a short circuit burned a townhouse on Soi Pattaya 10.

Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan rescue services and Pattaya firefighters responded to a fire report early this morning, September 2nd.

The fire, which occurred on Soi Pattaya 10, was burning a room of a two-storey townhouse No. 333/17. Smoke and a blaze were gusting out of a room on the second floor. The firefighters shot water inside the burning room and were eventually able to put out the fire.

The fire was started by a short circuit caused by an air conditioner, according to the firefighter’s report. Ms. Nittaya Sirikot, 43, who owned the townhouse, told TPN media that she was just back from her job when she saw the smoke coming out of her room. She and her neighbors already attempted to put out the fire but failed, so they decided to call the firefighters.


Join the discussion in our Facebook group in the comments below.

Image after post content
The Latest Local News Translator at The Pattaya News. Aim is a twenty-two year old who currently lives and studies his last year of college in Bangkok. Interested in English translation, story-telling, and entrepreneurship, he believes that hard-working is an indispensable component of every success in this world.