Fire caused by short circuit in North Pattaya alarms tourists

Pattaya —

A fire caused by a short circuit in North Pattaya alarmed tourists. Thankfully, no injuries were reported.

Pattaya’s Disaster Prevention and Mitigation firefighters responded to a fire at an abandoned building around 8 PM yesterday, August 12th.

The one-storey building stood across from the Alcazar Cabaret theater on Pattaya Second Road. The fire broke out in one of the building’s rooms and was quickly extinguished by firefighters. The room was empty, but the door, ceiling, and roof were badly damaged. Thankfully, no injuries were reported.

The fire imposed panic and fright on tourists as the building was close to many popular venues on Pattaya Second Road, especially the Alcazar Cabaret.

The cause was believed to be a short circuit, according to the firefighters. Law enforcement officers said they would summon the building’s owner for legal action.


Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here! OR, enter your e-mail below!

The Latest Local News Translator at The Pattaya News. Aim is a twenty-two year old who currently lives and studies his last year of college in Bangkok. Interested in English translation, story-telling, and entrepreneurship, he believes that hard-working is an indispensable component of every success in this world.