Greetings to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, July 25th, 2022, to Sunday, July 31st, 2022.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
Letâs take a look at what you might have missed!
1. Indian touristâs wallet with 17,000 baht cash allegedly stolen by transgender individual in Central Pattaya
The continued reports of thefts have driven furious discussion on social media.
2. Details and road closures for the upcoming Pattaya Music Festival 2022
The first concert is scheduled for August 5th-6th in North Pattaya and Central Pattaya. Yes, this weekend!
3. Drunk Russian tourist in Pattaya reportedly breaks through gogoâs glass door, attacks guard, after being unable to pay for drinks
Another very popular story with heavy discussion on our social media channels.
4. Pattaya Sisters Foundation urges the public to not stereotype transgender people following pickpocketing incidents allegedly involving transgender people and Indian tourists
The Pattaya Sisters Foundation is one of the main supporters of transgender equality, and it has pledged to assist in the police investigation to catch the suspects as tourists now tend to shy away from transgender workers.
5. UPDATE: Australian suspect in Harley Davidson Pattaya dealership shooting arrested
Police are devoted to finding the two suspects who are still at large.
That’s it for this week. The Pattaya News hopes the next week will bring you good news.