Greeting to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, June 27th, 2022, to Sunday, July 3rd, 2022.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
Letâs take a look at what you might have missed!
1. Pattaya tourist police vow to end pickpocketing against Indian tourists
Pattaya tourist police are deploying a patrol unit on a regular basis to prevent pickpocketing from tourists late at night.
2. Group of foreign motorbike racers reportedly causes disturbances at night in South Pattaya
3. Underground wire project on Pattaya Walking Street to possibly be completed by March 2023
Despite a tremendous work of coordination between several parties, we may not see the fully finished street soon.
4. Luxurious Indian-style âJannaat Clubâ on Pattaya Walking Street officially opens for business
5. Na Jomtien residents reportedly favor new vendor-free beach measure after its launch on June 27th
âWe will use compromise first, but if the vendors still wonât listen, they will be charged under the Cleanliness Act and the Traffic Act,” according to Na Jomtien municipality officers.
That is it for the last week. The Pattaya News hopes next week brings you good news!