Greeting to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, June 13th, 2022, to Sunday, June 19th, 2022.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
Letâs take a look at what you might have missed!
1. Suspect in gold necklace thefts on Indian tourists in Pattaya is arrested after fleeing to Bangkok
The Pattaya News notes that the thefts involve numerous victims who claim that the crimes are carried out in groups of two, so we might expect to see more arrests soon.
2. Poramese âBeerâ Ngampiches officially certified as Pattaya Mayor, vows to fulfill four major campaign promises
3. Rabies alert in Pattaya City zone
4. Walking Street roadwork completion postponed from August to September 2022, Pattaya City Council Chairman says
The exact date of the completion has not been specified yet.
5. Alcohol sales ban in Thailand between 2 PM â 5 PM to be lifted nationwide on July 1st but only in hotels, says Tourism Minister
âHowever, this new change is not applied to regular and convenience stores, at least initially, until more research is done,â The tourism Minister said.
That is it for the last week. The Pattaya News hopes the next week brings you good news!