Greeting to all our readers and supporters!
We have gathered here our top LOCAL stories that happened in our areas, Pattaya and Chonburi, in the last week from Monday, May 30th, 2022, to Sunday, June 5th, 2022.
The stories are chosen by our editorial team and are not in a particular order of importance but roughly in order of publishing.
Letâs take a look at what you might have missed!
1. Thai PM orders strict surveillance of entertainment venues on their first day of reopening in many areas
Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-OâCha ordered strict surveillance of entertainment venues, including bars, pubs, soapy massage parlors, and karaoke lounges, as the businesses have returned legally for the first time from April 2021 to June 1st, 2022 in some provinces.
2. Pattaya Election Commission releases details on mayoral re-election on June 12th
It is not yet clear if this means there will be an alcohol sales ban for either these areas or the entire city for the voting.
3. German man returns from Germany to Thailand to find his Thai âgirlfriendâ in Pattaya allegedly stole his Ducati motorbike and fled
The victim placed a 10,000 baht reward on his stolen Ducati as he said it was his beloved vehicle.
4. Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya makes its comeback after two years of Covid-19 closures, with all seats booked for reopening, say organizers!
Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya is schduled every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday of the week at 7 PM with one primetime show. Book your seat and check them out now!
5. Extending nightlife closing hours legally to 2:00 AM. is possible depending on venues and touristsâ cooperation, Thai government spokesperson says
A glimpse of a future relaxation of the nightlife sector from the government although it still appears unspecific.
That is all for this week. Thank you so much for your consistent support and see you around next week!