The Beach Summer Food Festival 2022 will take place this March 31st at Central Mall on Pattaya Beach with many famous music bands performing in the event.
The bands include Violette Wautier (1st April), Num Kala (5th April), Klear (10th April), Paradox (19th April), Lomosonic (22nd April), Blackhead (26th April), and Wanyai Monik (29th April). The festival will open the gates for entry at each concert at 5:00 p.m. on the ground floor of Central Mall Pattaya Beach, and the performances will start at 9.00 p.m.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, however, the event will be under certain Covid Free setting regulations as mentioned below:
1. The number of participants is limited to no more than 1,000 people.
2. Participants must register through the Thai Chana application prior to entering.
3. The participant’s body temperature must be under 37.5°C.
4. Masks are mandatory.
5. All participants must be fully vaccinated (at least two doses) or tested negative with a rapid antigen test with the result not over 72 hours to present to the event staff member.
6. Hand sanitizing is required.
7. No dancing, all guests must be seated.
You can reserve your seat at https://www.facebook.com/mouthsepty (12.00 – 18.00) or call 064-805-1247.
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com